Sunday, January 10, 2010

Back To Basics Smoothie Elite How Can I Restore My Computer Back To Factory Settings Without The CD's?

How can i restore my computer back to factory settings without the CD's? - back to basics smoothie elite

I have a Compaq Presario C500 and Windows Vista Business was, but when I bought Windows Vista Home Basic. How do I configure my computer back to factory settings without the CD, because if I did not buy it come with the CD and when I reset it to factory settings, it would be a Vista Business or Windows Vista Home Basic?

2 comments:

Shuvendu said...

very likely there will be a recovery unit in the eyes, I think the D: drive bd.
to the factory settings from there.
but I think restore UR OS Vista Home Basic

Jerry J said...

Check the partition to restore files to a disk

Post a Comment